Bi cultural French & Vietnamese executive offering 10 years of experience in marketing & product development in Europe & Asia. Strong expertise in creation & launch of jewelry collection gained at Christian Bernard Group. Accomplished in managing customers’ portfolio & sourcing of materials. Skilled at markets analysis & brands positioning. Excellent knowledge of retail & manufacturing acquired in FMCG environments.
Christian Bernard Group
Since january 2014
- Spearheading of the marketing & product development departments of Aurostyle HKG, Asian subsidy of CB Group. Centralization of the Group’s gold & silver jewelry prototypes. Development of 1,200 novelties per year. Management of the 1st Company’s portfolio (35 M USD). Leading a team of 7 designers & products managers.
- Brands Management
- Analysis & positioning of Corporate’s brands in Europe & Asia markets (60% of Group’s turnover). Development of brands strategies (vision, mission, go-to-market)
- Leading product creation with design team & factories. In charge of 6 collections, two developments per year.
- Establishment of performance indicators, cost & price parameters, market applications & sales estimates.
- Measurement of new launches’ performance (ROI & KPIs). Variance analysis.
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities & key issues.
- Oversight of marketing & advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy. Organization of 4 fairs per year through Europe & Asia.
- Monitor product distribution & consumer reactions. Anticipation of bottlenecks.
- Management of designer & creation team. Brainstorming innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices & tactics.
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Develop, lead & execute the sourcing & purchasing strategies.
- Track & report key functional metrics to reduce expenses & improve effectiveness.
- Craft negotiation strategies & close deals with optimal terms.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Forecast price & market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Seek & partner with reliable vendors & suppliers. Review quality & timing of deliveries
Christian Bernard Group
to january 2012
- - Management of a product manager.
- Market study / Panel (Business intelligence, tendency research, product performance analysis, consumer expectations…), marketing & action plan preparation.
- Building of the product strategy and price policy (Guarantor of the gross margin of collections).
- Introduction and coordination: design, development & launch of new products with Vietnam, Hong-Kong & China factories.
- Management of products life cycle.
- Pricing strategy.
- Sales analysis, reporting & recommendations.
- Assistance of the sales department in the elaboration of the product sales books.
- Asia jewels Sourcing: elaboration of collection plan, building of the specifications book, negotiation with the suppliers, stocks forecast, logistics follow up, analysis of sales reports.
- Responsible for the jewelry family business in Lyon every summer. In charge of sales inside the boutique. Inventory & cash management
- Volunteer to distribute food & soup to homeless people in France. Contribution to poverty & social injustice reduction
- Italy, Spain
- Greece, Croatia
- Japan, Korea
- Hong-Kong, Singapore
- Taiwan, China
- Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia
- Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- India, Sri Lanka